Webhost Melbourne

Yes.  We recommend that you register your domain name with a separate accredited Registrar before getting a hosting plan (for example, Webhost Melbourne is an affiliate of Wild West Domains, an ICANN accredited Registrar).  Then, when you need to move to another host, you just need to point your domain’s name servers to this new host.  If you registered your domain name with a host and now you want to move, you should find your registration records or contact this host and ask them how to control your domain name.  If you have a problem, you can usually see the name of the registrar by performing a “Whois” query on your domain name and contact them.